Your Expectations When Working With Jim Dewire & Sons.
It's often a scary proposition when you are looking for a company to undertake a project at your home. We know consumers have had many bad experiences with individuals or companies calling themselves "professional contractors." When you hire Jim Dewire and Sons, you can be assured that INTEGRITY is our bottom line. That's why we invite you to read actual testimonials from our customers, check our references, and our AAA business rating. We work with a code of ethics that was instilled in us and remains the centerpiece of our company.
What should you expect?
Dreaming of a master bedroom suite? Home remodeling can update cramped and dark bedroom spaces, or refresh a child's bedroom into a more sophisticated space. Consider these questions:
- • Expect a Fast, Free, Estimate.
- • Expect us to Return Your Phone Call within 48 hours.
- • Expect a Professional, Courteous, and Knowledgeable work force.
- • Expect Respect for Your Home and Surrounding.
- • Expect That We Will Meet Our Commitment to Our Completion Time.
- • Expect Courteous Answers to Your Questions.
- • Expect Professional Quality Workmanship.
- • Expect That When We are on Your Job, We are Working.
- • Expect Professional Behavior, Devoid of Profanity Around You or Your Children.
- • Expect Our Input and Fresh Ideas When You Ask Us.
- • Expect That Any Changes to Your Project Will Be Revised in Our Agreement,
- • Expect a Neat, Organized, Safe Worksite.
- • Expect Competitive Pricing and for Us to Work Within Your Budget.
- • Expect a Finished Project You Can Look at With Pride and Satisfaction.
- • Expect That We Guarantee Our Workmanship
- • Expect That You are Not Just a Customer, But a Part of Our Future.